14 October 2010

y'all hear what T.I. did yesterday?

Wednesday afternoon, T.I. said he was pulling out of his driveway and headed to a video shoot. He said he heard on V-103 about the man threatening to jump from 400 Colony Square, the 22-story Midtown building that houses the radio station.
Peachtree Street was temporarily blocked off between 14th and 15th streets, and MARTA buses were rerouted, police said. Witnesses in nearby buildings reported seeing a man sitting on the edge of the building.
"He is visible from the street level," Atlanta fire Capt. Jolyon Bundridge told the AJC.
T.I. "came to the scene and offered to talk to him," Officer James Polite with Atlanta police told the AJC.
An officer at street level recorded a video message from T.I. and sent it to a negotiator on the roof, who showed it to the 24-year-old man.
T.I. said the message simply stated "that I was here and I was looking forward to meeting him and that no matter what's going on in life now, it gets better."
When the man came down, he spoke to T.I. for about five minutes. (via)
what a dreamboat. thx molly + dale!

No comments:

 
Pin It