25 October 2012

winter is coming



WARNING: if you live in the New York City area, you might not have long to live. Snowicane Sandy is coming and she is a real bitch and is going to pack a mean punch. Starting on Sunday and lasting two or three days, the worst hurricane/ thunderstorm/ snow cloud/ high tide is about to sit right on top of your neighborhood and take a weather dump. If you want details about your imminent demise, check here.

Snowicane Sandy has already claimed the precious lives of two Caribbean Islanders, including a Haitian lady who tried to cross a flooded stream and a Jamaican man who was crushed by a boulder that fell from up high. True story. NYC doesn't have a lot of boulders, but you know what we do have a lot of? STREAMS AND THINGS UP HIGH.

If I die, I just want you all to know that I love you and I'm sorry for that thing I did, you know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

kylie said...

so sunday is a bad day for a graveyard picnic?

joel said...

sunday is the perfect day for a final resting place picnic.

 
Pin It