23 April 2009

gchatz w/ g.animalz

me: i wish we had an immersion blender
g.animalz: ?
me: i want to experiment with making hummus but i dont feel like i have the tools
g.animalz: to learn languages?
me: its like a stick
with a blender on the end
g.animalz: a juicer
me: no
not a juicer
g.animalz: for solids
me: an immersion blender
its like
a whisk
but a choppy blade
g.animalz: like when you learn a language in a foreign country?
me: electric
powered by electricity
g.animalz: like the silver bullet?
me: its like a food processor on a stick
like a magic bullet on the end of a stick
g.animalz: right food processor, juicer same thing
me: not really
g.animalz: like a mandolin
me: you dont know anything, about anything
g.animalz: are you describing yourself?
g.animalz: whoa. nsfw.

1 comment:

Xanadu said...

Y'all can come over and use minez!

 
Pin It