02 April 2009

i've made a huge mistake.


will arnett interviewed with nymag recently. it's pretty cute:

You and Amy recently moved to L.A. (where Poehler’s NBC show, Parks and Recreation, is shot). Are you enjoying life there, the endless Hollywood events? Look, try and keep us off the red carpet. We go red carpet hunting! There is a bit of a worry about raising a child in L.A., especially when both the parents are show folk. I don’t know, is it a real universe? I’d love for Archie to grow up back in New York.

You got kicked out of boarding school, right?
We prefer the term “Asked not to return.”

You moved to New York in 1990 to study dramatic acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute. Will we see more serious work in the future?
I think the world deserves it, don’t you? [Laughs.] You know, I wish I had a better plan, because I currently have none. I have a lot of balls in the air and I’m hoping some of those balls land. My goal is to land balls.

No comments:

 
Pin It