03 April 2009

me and john playing real housewives on gchat.

john: brb
me: ugh
WELL I WONT
I WONT BE BACK
goodBYE
me: told you i'd never be back!!!!!!!!
john: why do you do this to me?
me: what
what did i do
to you
john: all i need is an explanation
me: for what
john: is that really so much to ask?
me: what am i explaining?
john: um...why don't you tell me?
me: um
let me just explain something
i want to make this perfectly clear
we are not friends
we will never be friends
john: oh really
me: i do not accept your antics
you're not charming
you're embearassing yourself
im up here
and youre down here
got it?
john: oh really
your attitude...is for kids
me: really?
john: honestly kylie. honestly. i will not indulge you in this
me: is that what you think?
you know what
you know what your problem is?
john: i will not put up with your antics and your bullshit
me: here's the reality
john: i feel so badly for you
me: the reality of this situation is
john: you know what
you know what
me: while you're busy talking, i'm busy doing
john: let's go down memory lane
me: oh you want to go down memory lane?
fine
lets go
john: oh really
me: really? you think you have memories? really?
john: you know what, you need to CHILL out!
me: you are just...so....ugh...just so out of control
john: aaaaah my gad you're so cray, i gotta go on a date.
me: im perfectly calm
john: you need to like...realize the situation.
you know what baby? i don't want to talk to you.
i don't want to know you
have a good life

1 comment:

Liz said...

I like that JM is Krazy Kelly.

 
Pin It