14 May 2009

gchatz with starla

me: so when should i expect to see you at the rally?
starla: ughhh
i dont know
do i have to go?
me: only if you care about me being a full and equal citizen
starla: you know i don't
me: sweetheart, that's not what you're supposed to say
starla: of course i want you to be able to marry and divorce 10 times like us heteros
i would love to go with you
me: good
just think of it as work
hard work
that you don't want to do, but have no choice otherwise
starla: dnd
me: apparently i'm going to be spending my saturday having signs printed...
boring
when do i get to make a speech, like harvey milk. that's what i want to do
all those eyes on me, all that attention
oh
and equal rights
that too

1 comment:

kylie said...

ctm @ 'you know i dont'

good one, starla.

 
Pin It