10 November 2009

Jake Gyllenhaal, ostriches

"There is a not a CGI ostrich in this movie. They are all real ostriches. Highly paid. We were all briefed for weeks before; that they're these massive destructive creatures who can tear your heart out with their claw. I swear to god, I was shaking in my boots. I walked up and the stuntman was in the ring with them and finally I was like 'When am I going be in a f**king cage with ostriches again in my life? I've got to get in there!' And so I got in there and they were the sweetest things. But every day is like that. You get in there and you do it and there's an experience I'll never be able to have again. Well, hopefully the ostriches will come back again either in re-shoots or hopefully in the second one. But that sort of sums it up." - JG ;)
(via)

No comments:

 
Pin It