18 February 2010

jack dawson enters shutter island


I don't get excited about a lot of premieres but I was really pumped to go to Shutter Island last night. I also don't have deep feelings towards Leo like a lot of people do, but he is a true movie star. He isn't in my top 5, but fo realsies dude can act. Although the trailer looks like it could be a horror movie, it is a psychological thriller that will leave you asking WTF?

I recommend spending your hard earned $12.50 on this movie, because it is one to see on the big screen. Thanks Marty Scorsese for another hit. And thanks Leo for being you. I am gonna go rent Romeo and Juliet this weekend.

11 biscuits

P.S. I also saw Remember Me tonight. No comment. Not because I an indifferent, but because I can't talk about it yet.

2 comments:

kylie said...

"go rent"?

why dont you do yourself a favor and "go get you some netflix", ok?

thx for the review though. i want to see it tomorrow i think.

joel said...

hahHAHAHahaha

starla is going to walk her gay ass to BLOCKBUSTER and rent a movie.


AHAHhhaHAhah AHhHahA

woot.

 
Pin It