25 February 2010

johnny weir speaks


"I'm always thought of as the sparkly flamboyant character that wore a crown of roses...nobody knows me. I think masculinity is what you believe it to be. To me, masculinity is all my perception. I think masculinity and femininity is something that's very old fashioned. There's a whole new generation of people that aren't defined by their sex or their race or who they like to sleep with. I think as a person you know what your values are and what you believe in and I that''s the most important thing."

preach sister, preach. i think this guy is GREAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The idea that masculinity and femininity is old fashioned is old fashioned. He must not be keeping up with current evolutionary biology science.

joel said...

ctm. current evolutionary biology science. right.

 
Pin It