18 March 2010

fishsticks paltrow takes nashville

y'all may have heard that gwenyth's been kickin' in in cashvegas for a movie. well, now she's goop-ing all over us about it.


this week: nashville food/music:

NASHVILLE


I just spent a few months living and working in Nashville, Tennessee which was an incredible experience. As I’m apt to do, I researched, ate, drank, tried, and asked my way around the city ‘til I found the best spots it has to offer. Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken...I could go on and on. This week’s letter will cover the music/food and next week's will cover the rest. It's pretty easy to get to if you live in the good ol’ US of A as it’s kind of smack dab in the middle (well, not really, but almost) and is so worth a trip. It's pretty damn great.


Love,
--- Gwyneth Paltrow

next week: the rest.  stay tuned!

any sightings, yallstars?

thx g!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fried chicken? That's not in her goopy detox program.

joel said...

didnt i tell you gwynie and i had lunch the other day?

 
Pin It