20 April 2010

country music fan.



ive decided to become a fan of laura bell bundy. this is her country music song giddy on up. i have made this decision based upon my new residency in nashville and the feeling that i need a country music figure to support. despite the fact that she shares a last name with a kancer patient i know, i have decided to choose laura bell bun bun because she is basically just getting started, she was in legally blonde in broadway, and she looks like a helluva good time. additionally, her gun shoots boys clothes off.

2 comments:

lilly said...

gosh, i wish my name was laura bell bun bun!

bun-bun said...

One of my best friends just married a girl named Lauren Bell. That coulda been close. Instead she's Lauren Bell Gaylord.

This chick worried me the first time I had kancer with her Legally Blonde crap. This "country" version is even worse. She needs to realized she's no Reese Witherspoon.

 
Pin It