08 October 2010

tennessee (2-3) vs georgia (1-4)

well. you would think it would be a big deal for derek dooley to play his first game in sanford stadium where his father is so revered. i supposes it is a big deal symbolically, but in reality this game is between two losers with pathetic records and no quality wins between them. this is the first time in 104 years that these two teams play each other without one of the teams having a winning record.

i hope, nay i know that the vols are going to wipe the floor with the bulldogs, but i was wondering what a lot of people were wondering: who is vince dooley rooting for?
"They've got these high-tech cameras, I don't care where you are, they'll find you. But they're not going to find me. I'm going to be in my den watching the game. I'll be pulling for my son. I'm not going to go pull for my son in Sanford Stadium. Family first."

VOLS first. you heard it here.

No comments:

 
Pin It