08 April 2011

Bieber. Barcelona. Balones (Balls).

Hola y'all¡¡¡¡

It's been decades since I posted my first and last entry on the blog, but now that it's been almost a whole year since I moved to Madrid, I have my ideas much clearer as your El Espanish Correspondente. If my English has suffered since I left sweet, sweet NY - then tough shit. Learn Spanish. I'll help¡¡¡

To start things off again, I'd like to drop this piece of hot news in your pipe: Justin Bieber in pistachio-colored short shorts and tight-tee, kicking balls with his left foot and spittin' spit like a real Barça player. See below. The team let him in to their morning training sesh so he could roll around on the wet grass and touch Piqué (Shakira's new boyfriend). As Bieber takes over Spain, he's gained the title "el estrella de pop" - that means pop star. But when you first read it, you automatically think it means lesbian.

Anyway, glad to be around again, and let's see when the new post will be¡¡ I'll bring you something more exciting than a little dyke running around in shorts. Os lo prometo¡¡

Un abrazo¡¡¡


1 comment:

g.animalz said...

he's only good at SOCCER because he's canadian. Not because he's a lesbian.

 
Pin It