07 December 2011

bestie x bestie : da'rick and justin


press play and read this adorable twitter convo and you will have the same 5 minutes that i had this morning.

 A Kid Named Scott
I wanna fall asleep but it looks like it's not gonna happen hmu

 Darick Rogers
 boy

 A Kid Named Scott 
What's good 

 Darick Rogers
 what u up there doin

 A Kid Named Scott 
Layin in bed lookin like a fool 

 Darick Rogers
 me too bruh

 Darick Rogers
 smh

 A Kid Named Scott
Why the HELL you ain't sleeping n you kno it's past yo bed time

 Darick Rogers
 well i was supposed to do something but i fell asleep on it as usual and now im up bruh . btw late night meals add weight .

 A Kid Named Scott
I feel u I wish I could put on that extra weight at night  

 Darick Rogers
 bruh wake Rajion up

 A Kid Named Scott
Lol yea right that boy dead ro the world b plus he got this exam tmw . But wyd u doin tmw anyway 

 Darick Rogers
 nah im good until Thursday, i got two exam why wasup

 A Kid Named Scott
Oh n nothin I just be bored as ever 

 Darick Rogers
 sleep fool .. prepare for a nwo ha

love you two! this reminds me. i learned a new twitter abbrev y'all should all know: #VFL

2 comments:

Liz said...

even though i didn't understand half of what they were saying, that was really fun.

starla said...

maybe they should stop tweeting and start practicing their football skillz. buuuurn.

 
Pin It