09 January 2012

common vs. drake


i just learned that they are in a fight! common made fun of drake on his new song "sweet" by saying:
During the interlude of "Sweet" Common says: "Yall n*ggas man, y'all soft motherf*ckers/Singing all around me man, la la la/ You ain't motherf*cking Frank Sinatra/Uh, lil' bitch..../Sweet ass motherf*cker" (via)
then drake showed up on a track from ricky rossy's mixtape, here's the video:



drake says (1:50 mark) :
“It bothers me when the Gods get to acting like the broads
Guess every team doesn’t come complete with [ninjas] like ours
That’s why I see no need to compete with [ninjas] like y’all
I just ask that when you see me you speak up [ninjas] that’s all
Don’t be ducking like you never wanted nothing”
“I’m just reaching my pinnacle
You and p**** identical
You like the [effin] finish line, we can’t wait to run into you”
(via)
and today common remixed that song and got him back!



canada dry! burrrnnn!!!!!

its allegedly about common's ex, serena williams. i love you guys. please stop fighting.

No comments:

 
Pin It