07 February 2012

iphone question

tomorrow, i'll finally be retiring my blackberry and entering 2010 by upgrading to an iphone. you're welcome. now. for some reason, every single iphone owner i've asked this question (liz, john, grace, etc.) has some lame excuse about why they can't answer it. maybe you can help.

can you just tell me how much data you use per month on average? i reckon i'll have to pick a plan, and i just want to be prepared.

thanks in advance for being soooooo helpful!

UPDATE! i just talked to verizon and they are going to let me keep on rolling with my unlimited family plan as well. thanks, dad!

14 comments:

joel said...

you've never asked me and i can tell you exactly.

over the past year i have used at minimuim 280MB (dec '11) and at maximum 824MB (jul '11).

over the course of 2011 i used an average of 515MB per month.

hope this helps.

#themoreyouknow

Melissa said...

my data is unlimited, thanks dad!

#sorryjoel

kylie said...

melissa, i asked how much you use, not how much you HAVE.

stop bragging. you don't have to always win everything, you know.

joel said...

mine is unlimited too, but that doesnt mean it isnt important to be aware of usage patterns.

#betterthanyou

Melissa said...

ctm... #pwned

starla said...

UGH. I don't want to communicate with you via text. BBMBBMBBMBBM.

kylie said...

sorry, starla. i'll miss you most. i'll miss you the most.

DJV said...

Does that mean starla and I are the only ones left in bberry town?

Jenny said...

This is great news. I don't know why I find it so comforting, but I do. Probably mostly because I can now send you unlimited emoji emoticons (the only app you will need.)

bun-bun said...

i got my iphone recently. what are the must have apps that kylie and i will find most useful?

kylie said...

i plan on downloading the chipotle app first.

Unknown said...

i use about 650mb a month. and my most fave apps (other than the obvious standards -facebook, gmail, gtalk, calendar) are what the font, spotify, instagram, foursquare, around me, and lose it!

Erin said...

you'll need to go ahead and download the wikipedia app if you have any sense. and then proceed to wonder how they pick their featured article and how they could pick something so stupid.

so, text me tomorrow cause we can text for free now thank goodness.

enjoy your new life!!!

and you absolutely need the unlimited data plan. i cant even believe they sell other plans...

joel said...

PREACH

 
Pin It