14 September 2012

gchatz w/ rachel

just got done firing rachel up, and now i'm going to do it for you too.
me: ARE YOU FEELING AWESOME ABOUT TOMORROW
rachel: YESSSS
i cant even hardly stand it
it feels like college days
that glimmer of hope
that chance that ill see goal posts go down
it feels so vintage UT!
basically, i feel alive again
me: i know
i think we are now the favorite
rachel: i think so too, but i dont really want it
makes me too anxious
me: im not even worried at all
i feel like i KNOW we're going to win
rachel: really?
me: and decisively
rachel: i want to feel that way
i really do, but i cant get there
me: it just has to happen
we cant go on being losers any longer
rachel: no we cannot
and we wont
me: this is our moment
if not now....then i dont know when
rachel: you just gave me goose bumps
me: this is when all is set right in the world again
when things go back to normal
rachel: it does feel that way
me: MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK, AND THE TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS ARE WINNERS.

No comments:

 
Pin It