15 November 2012

north korea presents

Hey idiot, take a look out the window. The holiday season is just around the corner, so that means it is time for me to start dropping hints about what exactly I want to receive in my stocking and under the Jesus bush. If you are a point and click shopper, just go here. Also, if you have been wondering how to make an impact on the life of superstorm Sandy survivor, my amazon wish list is as good a place to start as any.

If you're up for the challenge, I am just gagging for some North Korean Kim Jong Un propaganda merchandise. It might be a little difficult to come by, but just think about the smile on my face when I unwrap my special new pin. Food for thought.

Given the rarity of these new badges, with circulation apparently limited to a specific ministry in a specific area, it is no wonder that they have proven popular among the select few who receive it. The Daily NK reports that these lucky recipients are “brimming with pride as if they’ve received a medal." via.

No comments:

 
Pin It