31 January 2013

beyonce to the haters: "FUCK YOU"



  "Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundcheck, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud. So I decided to sing along with my prerecorded track which is very common in the music industry," she explained. "I'm very proud of my performance." 

 And then there was the question as to what she would do at the halftime show, which is under more intense scrutiny following the inauguration scandal. "I will absolutely be singing live," she said. "I am well-rehearsed. This is what I'm born to do." Beyoncé almost seemed to welcome the controversy: "I love haters," she said. "No shame. No hate." any questions?

No comments:

 
Pin It