24 January 2013

lena dunham on alec baldwin's podcast


"I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it's like -- again, I don't want to ever throw stones from my glass house -- but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna. Like, you know, she left Barbados, she's had this amazing career, she's won a Grammy. . . She's talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I'm 95 years old." (via)

3 comments:

starla said...

i agree with hannah horvath.

joel said...

i disagree. do your thing rihanna.

kylie said...

for what it's worth, lena summed up my exact feelings about rihanna. agree.

 
Pin It