08 April 2013

give that bitch a pritzker already

why doesnt denise scott
brown already have a pritzker prize?

read this Q&A with the lady herself for some insight.

My ideas went where I couldn’t go, you could say. My ideas were credited, but they were credited to Bob. Nancy Trainer describes how she was the project manager at a meeting we had with a client’s group where we were talking with the board about a stadium and it had to have six seats added to it all around. I had an idea about how to do it, and I whispered something to Bob about it. And he said, “Yes, I agree with you. It’s a good idea.” Then I said the idea to the client. Bob had not said anything, but by the end of the meeting, they were referring to it as Bob’s idea.

1 comment:

kylie said...

oh man, is she cute.

 
Pin It