29 August 2013

the best endorsement of all


new york city's favorite rap station, hot97, has endorsed bill de blasio for mayor! and with good reason:
After the de Blasio interview, Rosenberg told the audience he was siding with de Blasio, and rattled off a number of reasons. The first reason Rosenberg stated was de Blasio's focus on the wealth gap in the city. Then he said, "I personally don't like the Christine Quinn-estabishment vibe. I don't like how much she's embraced by Mayor Bloomberg" and, "I want a change from Mayor Bloomberg."
After that, Rosenberg said this: "On top of that, and maybe most importantly, you can't tell me you don't want to have [a mayor] who happens to be white but his wife is black and his kid has the most epic, non-Jewish Jew-fro of all time."
Rosenberg said "all of those reasons are why I'm going to vote for Bill de Blasio." (via)

No comments:

 
Pin It