09 December 2013

2PzGifGuide - Melissa

Tis the season to give back amiright? What better way to give than to by adopting your very own BABY ELEPHANT or rhino. It's only $50 bucks a year and I bet it works just like those african baby where your elephant send you notes and draws you pictures. I know what you're thinking "but Melissa, elephants can't draw"...well if you think that you are dumb (and if you are a boy than take that quiz below). Here's the elephant I would adopt but I would immediately rename her CHEMI CHEMI CHEMI.
And just for fun here are some other elephant 2Pz posts click click click, all of which are worth viewing in one sitting. Including my fav: baby elephant & wood chips which just happened to be on my Christmas wishlist last year (thanks for nothing family).

No comments:

 
Pin It