17 January 2014

Scientists Create World's Most Perfect Workout Mix



London scientists teamed up with Spotify to create the perfect gym workout mix, basing their selections on what's popular and on the songs' BPM (beats per minute). They start out with a little Katy Perry to warm you up, Gaga to rev you up, and Lorde to cool you down. Since I've become a total gym rat (HAHAAHHAANOTREALLY) I've been in need of some motivational tunes. I will say the mix is a little light on Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, and Shakira, but maybe they're not super popular in 2014.

BONUS CONTENT: If you want to follow my "Gym. Ugh." mix, you can find it here:

 Note: You can play it on Random, which is how I usually do it, or just repeat that "Steal My Sunshine" song over and over again. I won't tell.


1 comment:

kylie said...

the image of flim lifting dumbells to the soothing sounds of 'steal my sunshine'... well it's just made my day completely.

 
Pin It