12 March 2009

brb : outside

b!

so i was a little stir crazy today, and decided that i would go see what was outside. so welcome to the first installment of "brb : outside"! let's get started.

conditions in brooklyn:
a balmy 41 degrees (feels like 34) with so much sunshine i thought my heart might explode

things i saw outside:
this pigeon!

some more asinine henry street construction.

the ocean!

a guy in handcuffs! with some police officers just barely attending to him...

which leads me to our first brb : outside destination, warren place. warren place is a little mews nestled in the heart of cobble hill. built in 1878 as workingmen's cottages, it contains 44 11-foot-wide apartments along a delightful courtyard. here are some photos:
you can read more about warren place and the other wonderful alleys of brooklyn here. i hope everyone had fun on my outside adventure!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WISH I WAS OUTSIDE!!! the office is killin me today! I hate eating lunch inside, cause around this time, I become sooo restles...

joel said...

it looks like that dude in the cuffs could just wander away. brooklyn heights is so hard.

Adoo said...

I want to see more of this kylie! I like it :)

 
Pin It