17 March 2009

i heart bravo



According the People.com, the lovely ladies above are the new Real Housewives of New Jersey! I can't get enough of this series, and have no doubt that these Jersey ladies will bring nothing but kla$$ to your TV screen every Tuesday night.

I have so many questions. Which one is married to a mobster? Which one is gonna be the slutty drunk like Gretchen from the OC? Which one is gonna be cra crazy like Ramona from NYC or delusional like Alex and Simon from NYC? Will there be a screamer like Vicki from the OC? I could go on, but will spare you.

I have to admit, the Atlanta ladies made me cringe too much to actually make it through an entire episode. Hopefully the ladies don't disappoint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They couldn't pick a city?? Had to recruit Housewives from the entire state of NJ?

anna lou said...

are those men dressed like women?

 
Pin It