17 March 2009

what's for lunch?????

me: question
what should i have for lunch
i have half an avocado
that could be an ingredient or a side
Gabe: ok, here's what you do
slice that cado
me: uh huh
Gabe: then
throw some eggs in a bowl and beat the shit out of them
then
slice some cheese up
me: uh huh
Gabe: cook the eggs, and when they're almost done, throw the cheese in
heat up that flour tortilla
me: uh huh
Gabe: put all that on a plate with some hot sauce and pour yourself a dc with ice
me: dnd
jelly?

(what did you guys have for lunch today? i don't know if it's been made clear, but 2Pz would like to encourage all of you to share your lunch with us, and we'll share it with the world. jicyww.)

5 comments:

sara_jane said...

very!

xTina said...

I'm totally jelly. I love 'cados as well and all I had was crappy lunch n learn sandwiches.

Melissa said...

well...after my 8 dollar "healthy" sandwhich yesterday with no mayo, no bacon, and no chips or dc to accompany it i decided to boycott health. today was a 10" papa john's pepperoni pizza WITH garlic sauce all for $4.50.

Unknown said...

Lovely lunch! I eat that one all the time! I had some patrick sullivans!!! I'll take a pic and send it from now on

Anonymous said...

'Growing up'?
'Daily'?

oyr

 
Pin It