12 May 2009

Blog Sneak Attack!!

Joey: wanna see something cool?
me: OK.
Joey: Can you log into facebook?
me: I'm already there.
Joey: Sweet. Go to the home page, click on white space in there, then using the arrows hit:
up
up
down
down
left
right
left
right
B
A
Enter
me: WTF is this Joey?
Joey: Let me know when you're done
me: Nothings happened.
Joey: Click around or scroll up and down, you should see lens flares
me: Nope.
Joey: Don't capitalize the BAup up down down left right left right b a (ENTER)
me: Nothing.
Joey: Ugh.
me: Maybe youre a sick fuck, maybe thats it.
Joey: You're doing it wrong! . . . You're the only one this isn't working for.
me: Its not diong anything. I swear.
Joey: You're the worst human being on the face of the Earth
I didn't mean it.
Yes i did.
No i didn't.

1 comment:

 
Pin It