19 June 2009

wikihow to paint some pimp cornhole boards, pt.1

Hey yaw, so, since becoming youple I have been spending my time on various projects around the house, some unmentionable, some totes pimp. Most recently, I've undertaken the renovation of our beloved exposed plywood cornhole boards with a steezy Nashville Predators paint scheme.

Chapter One - Wednesday June 17



I began with a base coat of spray paint, one board blue, the other yellow. Next, I applied the background of each logo using a predators stencil printed by ben on billable paper. The base coat exhausted my spray paint, so I had to run out da sto' to snatch up some traditional paint to finish the job (notice the yellow was a bit brighter, the blue a tad blue'er).



Stencils removed, this was where I left off on Wednesday.
Stay tuned for Thursdays efforts!

5 comments:

kylie said...

gooooooooooooooooorgeous!

Anonymous said...

this is the best post you've ever had. so proud.

joel said...

yeah its written mainly in english.

Anonymous said...

yay! the threadsecutioner is back! you're my absolute favorite on this whole blog!

joel said...

oyr

 
Pin It