19 June 2009

wikihow to paint some pimp cornhole boards, pt.2

Chapter Two - Thursday June 18

After laying down the logo backgrounds on each board, I x-acto'd another stencil for the white inner portion of the Pred. As I didn't have any normal white paint, I had to use spray paint, which not only ruined the stencil but bled extensively under the stencil over my previous work. Unforgivable.



So I had to whip out a tiny lil hobby brush for clean up.



After covering up the white over-spray, I cut out a third stencil for the inner blue areas of the Pred. This time I applied the paint with the hobby brush and the outcome was a lot cleaner.



In the meantime, whilst letting the logos dry, I applied the six inch stripes down the centers of each board. On both boards, the two unpainted border stripes will be white.



And this is where I left off on Thursday.
Stay tuned for Friday and WkNd work!

5 comments:

kylie said...

just fantastic. this is my starting a round of applause...

Anonymous said...

stencils are for little girls.

xTina said...

those look incredible!!!!

Melissa said...

FANG FINGERS!!! RAWR!

joel said...

so proud.

 
Pin It