22 July 2009

gchatz w/ john

me: saw bruno tonight
you need to see it
they spend a lot of time being gay in alabama
john: interesting
me: yeah
bruno goes to a degayifier in alabama
john: ew
i guess i should have know those existed there

(10 minute pause)

me: well you're a real treat tonight
john: no you didn't
it's a two way street
and you aren't even on it
me: i just give and give
and all you do is give me the bare minimum
'oh i guess i shouldve known those existed there'
give me a fucking break
john: look, that's what i had to say
that's ALL i had to say
maybe you should lower your expectations!
me: they cant go much lower
john: please
spare me the histrionics
me: where'd you learn that word?
john: vocab
high school
me: you been reading the dictionary again, nerd?
john: yeah, i get it off your mom's night stand.
too far?
me: not as far as your mom went last night!
john: damn


No comments:

 
Pin It