26 August 2009

re: this song



john: this Us song is playing in the locker room at my gym all the time
which i find weird
in that it accompanies the sight of 60 year old men blow drying their pubes
me: ctm
that is not a gym song
but that's an amazing visual
john: yeah
the whole time, i just keep thinking, this is not right
me: i hate regina spektor
im pretty sure
john: yeah
me: i can tolerate her
but if i listen closely
i just get so angry
john: she's a pretentious cunt
me: yes!
john: den of thieves?
why don't you just go bleed to death you stuck up bitch
me: paaaaaayaaayaaaaaygeeeyesss
john: uh ah uh ah
me: ugh
john: laaaaaaaa
laaaaaaaa
ooooooooo
me: look at me! this is a crescendo!
john: oooo
oooOOOOOoooo
lalalalalala
me: am i a grown woman or a little girl?!
john: oooooo
lalalal
lallalaa
me: ugh

1 comment:

starla said...

this totes made me lol

 
Pin It