11 September 2009

gchatz w/ mom

(after i sent her that kathy griffin video down there...)

Jan: that wasn't too funny
me: oh
Jan: but it was worth a watch
me: i just like the 'drink the tears of fame...bottoms up'
Jan: yeah...that was a good one
you always see the glass half full
me: and i always like when people refer to their children as little shits
reminds me of my own childhood
Jan: i was just thinking the same thing
but my favorite verbal abuse was when I called you guys 'children of the corn"
me: ctm
my favorite story of all tiem is when you chased us with a meat tenderizer
Jan: omg...did i really
me: omg you dont remember?
its a great story
you used to always threaten us with a wooden spoon
Jan: NO
I remember wooden spoons
me: and one day....you went to the drawer...and i think we were laughing at your threats
Jan: r u making that up
me: and you pulled out the meat tenderizer instead
Jan: wow...did i catch you
me: and markie and i went running
into your room
in the ravenwood house
and behind the bed
Jan: that must've been pre-Prozac
me: and you came in after us and were standing over us with it and then you just started laughing
Jan: oh thank god
i was about to turn myself in to the cops
me: haha
it was the best joke ever

No comments:

 
Pin It