11 November 2009

red panda, my love



Red panda, you got me. I love you.so.fucking.much. I talk about you every chance I get. I tell everyone you're my favorite animal. And its one-hundo-percent-true. Sometimes, the people I'm talking to about you haven't heard of you. I know, why am I talking to these people and not shoving them right into the gutter? Well, you can't control who you talk to when you're drunk--you taught me that, red panda. But, I use those occasions to preach your gospel. I set 'em straight, you betcha.


Your tail, wow. It's so big! It's fluffy in all the right places. Obviously, your coloring is spectacular. Like a harvest moon setting into the fires of the Apocalypse. There's you black, button nose. It's just sitting there, like a little kiss, built right into your face.

There are a few other things that make you the best, that everyone might not be aware of.

You have the cutest way of curling up and going to sleep. You also play, which, I have to say, is way better than anything else G_d as tried to come up with recently. Your front legs are shorter then your back legs, making you waddle a bit, that just kills me every time. Your adaptable, so you can live in a zoo or my house, so I can see you everyday.

You have lots of nick-names, like every popular animal. One of my favs is the Wah, because of your little crying noise. It's not annoying, its a_d_o_r_a_b_l_e. You're also known as the Cat Bear, because people thought you were related to bears! AND cause you clean yourself like a cat (licking yourself all over)! And who wouldn't want to lick you! I bet you taste like cinnamon and dreams-come-true.


When someone sends me a link, and I don't know what it is, and I click on it, and its you--I have to click away real fast. You're too much! Just wanted you to know.

k-bye, red panda, keep hanging on by a thread in the wild and flourishing in our captivity.



<3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  [11 hearts]

4 comments:

joel said...

thank for that ganimalz. i feel you.

kylie said...

My heart pooped 11 times during that. Good lord, what a blessing.

Unknown said...

I just (through Googling) learned that the r.p. is the "firefox." Well shoot, I use the Firefox every day. Thanks again, r.p.

Also,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lesser_panda_standing.jpg

Jenny said...

meep meep

 
Pin It