15 January 2010

txt msgs from Kylie

UPDATE: david cutcliffe decided that he was no lane kiffin, and would not abandon his relatively new position at duke, no matter what peyton manning wants him to do, so:

"You follow your heart in big decisions," Cutcliffe told ESPN.com's Heather Dinich. "I have a lot of ties and a lot of people that I'm very close to, and a lot of respect for the University of Tennessee, but my heart is here. We've worked very hard these two years to change the culture, to change the team physically. You feel like the job's not done, and in this era, it bothers me, what we do as coaches, moving here and there. This is mid-January. Nothing about that felt right to me as a person." (via)

(thanks a lot, dad. i trusted you.)

"Word on the street is David cutcliffe is our new coach. 2Pz it up! Will be announced tomorrow."


dont ask how she knows. if you have any questions about who david cutcliffe is, just look here. the word on my street was that Peyton Manning "recommended" they offer cutcliffe the job. you do what he says.

3 comments:

kylie said...

that hot tip came straight from avid 2Pz reader mark kaiser, sr. himself! thx dad!

Craig said...

Hot tip...FAIL!

bun-bun said...

Will it be Lovie Smith? Right now, I'm banking it'll be Kippy.

 
Pin It