24 February 2010

bread baby


two sundays ago family guy ran an episode featuring a character with down syndrome, named ellen, who was voiced by andrea fay friedman, an actress who actually has down syndrome. jicydak, during the episode, ellen states that she's the daughter of the former governor of alaska, which is an obvious joke on sarah palin who's youngest son, trig, also has d synd.

well, you can imagine that ol' bitch palin got her knickers in a wad. the following monday, she referred to the episode as a "disappointment." her deviant slut of a daughter, who can't keep her fucking legs shut long enough to marry white trash before she makes a baby with it, referred to the show's writers as "heartless jerks".

later that week, andrea responded with her own statement, and boy is it good:

"I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
"

A-BURN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

D-Burn. amiright?

Anonymous said...

should you still be referred to as Governor if you quit after only 2 years? Pretty sure she should only be referred to as Fox News Correspondant Palin

joel said...

sarah palin, tea bagger.

 
Pin It