11 April 2010

Mmm...

I came across this via a friend's gchat status. Apparently he and some other folks I know have a blog about Knoxville (a grand little city in Tennessee, and home of the Vols, duh). It's called "The Sunsphere is not a Wig Shop", which is a Simpsons reference icydak.

As far as the Biscuit Fest goes, I won't be able to make it this year, but I plan on going to it in the future, o.c. Icyww, Knoxville makes sense for this event because it is the historic home of White Lily Flour, considered the best flour, IN THE WORLD, for biscuits. But Smuckers ruined that.

Also, White Lilly Flower would be a good nickname for a 2pz follower/tipster/commenter that I know.

1 comment:

Lilly White said...

Thanks, Bun-Bun!!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm going to have to get me some of that flour cuz I love me some BISCUITS!!!


Go Vols!

 
Pin It