07 May 2010

consider yourself redeemed.

for a little while at least:

Thursday night saw the announcement that 17 year old country singer Taylor Swift will be donating $500 000 to various flood relief organizations in Nashville, Tennessee during.

Swift, who moved to Nashville at the age of 14, said she "could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearly".

"Nashville is my home and the reason why I get to do what I love," she told the AP news agency.

"I have always been proud to be a Nashvillian but especially now, seeing the love that runs through this city when there are people in crisis." (via)

thx tay-tay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's not 17... pretty sure she's at least 20!

kylie said...

i don't make the news, anony. the internet does. i just c and p it.

 
Pin It