14 May 2010

This is what the future holds

So i gave a hint a week or two ago, but I officially accepted a job for next fall in Virginia. I did some goog searches this morning to give a sense of the environment you will all be coming to visit.

Here is a map that displays the nearest bars to my new home.


















Currently, I live in an Armenian neighborhood near Boston. I eat a LOT of falafel. Here is a map that displays the nearest Mediterranean food.












on the other hand, here are the closest gun shops

7 comments:

thomas wilhelm said...

personally, i can't wait to visit you and buy a gun.

kylie said...

in your next installment, run sonics, nascar race tracks, and your friend's alma maters.

i'll see you this fall to stay at your house on a football game weekend.

k thx bye.

ps - my brother lives right around there.

kylie said...

oh and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Melissa said...

ctm

joel said...

ill bring my shotgun and we can shoot at cans or something?

what is it people do with guns?

joel said...

also, what job are you going to do there?

Liz said...

I can't wait to shoot the shit in your new place!!!

(see what I did there?)

 
Pin It