14 September 2010

gchatz w/ john

i was explaining to john that if he stays in nyc for thanksgiving we can be like on friends, and well...

me: john, you're totally ross
of the friends crowd
john: that's an insult
he was the most loathsome
i want to be rachel!
me: well, give me 3 examples of how you're like rachel
and i'll consider it
john: i'm a real trend setter on hair styles.
that's one
me: let's see how strong your other 2 are
because that one's not very
john: that one is super strong!
me: anyway
let's continue
john: reason two
rachel was a self-obsessed individual.
enough said on that one
me: have you ever considered monica? you're much more like monica.
john: i don't think so
rachel also left her job as a waitress to pursue a job in fashion.
me: uh huh....
john: and that parallels my career transition from tony roma's to SOM.
CASE CLOSED!
rachel green it is!
thank you

there you have it.

UPDATE!!!

rachel cheek has joined.

me: ok
here we all are
john: now we've got her right where we want her
me: rachel, you can't be phoebe
john: it's just not working out
me: im sorry, that's not the bed you've made for yourself
to lie in
john: but!
when god closes a window, he sometimes opens his legs.
there is some good news
she's not even paying attention, is she?
rachel: im back
had to get the edamame
snacks ready, im ready
me: dont you care about anything at all besides food?
rachel: no
me: god, you just love proving us right, dont you?
rachel: joey!

there you have it again. also, i've accepted my fate of being the monica, but ONLY because thanksgiving will probably be at my house and NOT, because i'm a control freak. nothing to do with that.

UPDATE UPDATE!

lilly just secured the phoebe spot. and liz is looking more and more like gunther....stay tuned.

1 comment:

thomas wilhelm said...

emily for ursula! phoebe's twin!

 
Pin It