14 September 2010

OMG GUESS WHO I MET!

No, for real, guess!

Bruce Pearl himself. JICYDAK, I work as a teacher at a school known for their basketball team. Today, I took one of my classes outside to work on landscapes and who should saunter by, but the Vol Men's basketball coach. Details of our meeting:

He walked by with some other scouts, and I thought to myself, OMG! that's Coach Pearl!

When he walked by again I greeted him with a smile, a nod and a "GO VOLS!" (just like Keekee taught me)

He smiled and said, "alright! go vols" and we shook hands. (see artists rendering below)

then he asked where i was from and I said Boston but I had some good friends who wet to UT (that's you guys)

He told me he went to BC and then he continued on into the gym.

I'll never wash this hand again.



5 comments:

joel said...

go vols dave! good work.

Craig said...

Was he doing any cheating or lying while he was there? He seems to be doing a lot of that these days...

bun-bun said...

I thought he wasn't supposed to be doing any off campus recruiting.

kylie said...

LOVES THIS!!!

dave. i've literally. never. been prouder.

thanks for representing.

FREE BRUCE PEARL!!

joel said...

free bruce pearl. ctm. who wants to mock up the obligatory t shirt?

 
Pin It