19 May 2011

katniss!!

here she is!

In a free-wheeling interview, Lawrence describes her first encounter with Ross last winter, during the height of Oscar season. “He was asking me what the experience was like,” she recalls, “and I just kind of opened up and said, ‘I feel like a rag doll. I have hair and makeup people coming to my house every day and putting me in new, uncomfortable, weird dresses and expensive shoes, and I just shut down and raise my arms up for them to get the dress on, and pout my lips when they need to put the lipstick on.’ And we both started laughing because that’s exactly what it’s like for Katniss in the Capitol. (via)

LOL! jennifer lawrence is a real-life katniss! also i read that the hunger games has been shooting in a ghost town in north carolina, which is right about where district 12 would be. here's a fun fan-made map of panem with best guesses about how the districts lay out. enjoy!

2 comments:

joel said...

today i finish role models and start hunger games.

kylie said...

finally! today i finish the second book and buy the third book. just in time for vacation! BEACH READ!

 
Pin It