18 May 2011

What I Am Doing on My Summer Vacation

By: DJV

On Saturday, May 21st I will be walking in our graduation here at school (not barbequing at Blithewood…)













On Wednesday, May 25th, I will be driving back to NY.


















On Saturday, May 28th, I will be attending a wedding on Lake George, NY (pixies to follow)
















Starting June 1st, I will be subletting a furnished apartment in Manhattan. (sorry Joel).





















On July 1st, I will be starting a Master’s in Educational Leadership (think dept head, Dean of Students, vice principal) at Bank Street College of Education












Which is right across the street from my new favorite diner.


















I will also try to secure a better position but keep that under your hat.


2 comments:

kylie said...

are you telling my you're going to be living in new york all summer?!

DJV said...

that is what i'm saying! see you there!

 
Pin It