11 July 2011

irl hunger games

Starla has joined
Joel has joined


me: joel, what have you done with my belongings?
Joel: i gave book 2 (catching fire) to starla
i gave book 3 (mockingjay) to rosanna
i know rosanna has mockingjay because im looking right at it
me: staaarrrrlaaaaa??
Starla: YOU ARE WRONG!
i am reading mockingjay now
that is what you gave me
kylie gave me hunger games
and my co-worker margaux gave me catching fire
i am also looking at mockingjay
so i dont know how you ended up with 2
Joel: well that is surprising
me: where is my second book
Joel: margaux has it
i dont know how i could have given your mockingjay to two different people
me: starla, would you verify with margaux that joel is a liar and she gave you mockingjay, and not catching katniss
Starla: joel is lying bc i have only borrowed one book from him
and i am looking at it
Joel: is it blue?
Starla: yes
hardback
with a bird on the front
and finnick just **SPOILER*
me: well if you two ever work out who has my possessions, let me know
Starla: i have your hunger games
me: thats the only one you're responsible for
i lent the other two to joel vincent melton
Joel: i know where your mockingjay is
rosanna has it
i gave catching fire to charlotte
Starla: that is not correct
i dont have any $$$ and i am willing to bet you a lot that i am right
Joel: ill need margaux's contact information please
i plan on giving her a call
i dont want your money
youre going to need it to move into my apartment
that is where i keep all of my books
me: and none of my books
Joel: but youre not going to be allowed to check them out of the house
me: and if joel doesnt get my HG 2 and 3 back....he's going to lose library priveleges as well
Starla: i just dont believe joel is looking at the book
PROVE IT

9 minutes pass, photo is recieved of rosanna holding mockingjay


me: charlotte now you send a picture of margaux affirming that your catching fire belongs to her
Joel: i have something horrible to admit
me: uh oh
Joel: when i had to explain to rosanna why i was taking a picture of her holding mockingjay, she told me that she had bought that copy herself
and i lent her catching fire (kylie's)
me: omg, you didn't even ask her!
Joel: and now it is at my house
Starla: I WANT AN APOLOGY!
me: you are owed one
Joel: sorry!
me: you can do better than that
Joel: i mean it too
SORRY!!
Starla: and tell me that i can borrow books when i move in
Joel: you can borrow everything
whats mine is yours
i would trust you with my life
and everything i own
and everything that is kylie's
Starla: ok good
you keep that in mind when you find me rummaging through your things

THE END

3 comments:

Melissa said...

still LOLing at this...good one! Now, I need to borrow HG. I havent read any of them. How do I get a 2Pz library card?

Craig said...

Never trust a Joel...I hope you have learned your lesson!

Liz said...

so when can i get HG1?

 
Pin It