26 August 2011

Pizza Friday: Europa Café 86th and Lexington.



Crust: 2 Biscuits. Look at what happened! I picked it up and it broke in half. How am I supposed to eat you? When I did taste it, it was alottle on the dry side.


Sauce: 2 Biscuits. Too much and too sweet.

Cheese and toppings: 4 biscuits. Ample cheese and big chunks of mushrooms. I could have used two more ‘ronis.


Price: $3.80 seems to be the price for a two topping slice up here across the board.


Ambiance: 1 Biscuit. It’s located directly between two subway entrances. This place was teeming with indecisive tourists and a crazy taking up four chairs with her bags and looking at the internets or her tiny laptop. As a result, getting the pizza took a long-a time, and then I was forced to eat the pizza in the street like some kind of animal, as you can see from the photo. They had probably 12 varieties, which I appreciated, but if they all fell apart then why bother!


Over-all look and taste: 2 biscuits. This place was a NATURAL DISASTER.

No comments:

 
Pin It