20 September 2011

for bun-bun (and justin hunter)

y'all know rachel, right? well, she's trying to disguise drinking as charity, and would like your help. she writes:
In a couple of weeks I am going to Kentucky to run a 200 mile relay and drink bourbon, possibly in tandem. My team, which consists of 11 people you don’t know + me, is participating on behalf of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The only way I know to cure kancer is by running and drinking. Because we all itemize, I know you’re looking to tack on some more charitable contributions this year. You probably also want to win points with Bun Bun. So, here is where you can make a generous donation. It’s nothing fancy like a Booze Cruise, but it’s the best I can do.
go on. make a donation, if you believe her. which i dont.

jk, i do. brb donating!!

oh and ps, justin hunter doesn't have kancer or anything. she just loves him a whole lot.

1 comment:

bun-bun said...

is that a sloth bear on the right? that's my favorite kind of bear.

 
Pin It