27 April 2012

martha, seriously... call me

new york magazine gives us Martha Stewart's week-long food diary, and low and behold... she goes to MEMPHIS to eat BBQ at CORKY'S!!!!  Of course she loves it.

 When traveling, I always make an effort to go to the best local spots. I asked some of the sales associates where I could get the best Memphis–style barbecue, and they all pointed me to the famous Corky’s BBQ, a Memphis staple. We had the most delicious Tennessee BBQ, the meat just fell off the ribs; warm hushpuppies; creamy, golden mac 'n’ cheese; fresh coleslaw to complement the spice of the ribs, and to wash it all down, a large glass of unsweetened iced tea with a slice of lemon.

5 comments:

kylie said...

my first job was at corky's Murfreesboro. jicyww.

thomas wilhelm said...

my first job was at a tony roma's. jicyww.

DJV said...

my first job was at mike's pizza. jicyww

joel said...

my first job was at JMGR Architects. jicyww.

Melissa said...

my first job was at The Bright School. jicyww.

 
Pin It