04 December 2013

who did it better?

Michael Bolton and Mark Mangold (the keyboardist from Touch) wrote "I Found Someone" in 1985 for Laura Branigan. A few years later in 1987 Michael Bolton was working with Cher on her comeback album after a hiatus from recording to work on her film career, and they re-recorded the song. It ended up being a hit for Cher, and Laura Branigan ended up working with David Hasselhoff on a song for the Baywatch soundtrack and dying alone in bed at the age of 47. Later on in life, Michael Bolton recorded his own version. Mark Mangold did too but I can't find it anywhere. My question to you is...WHO DID IT BETTER?

 

2 comments:

Flim said...

Um, when will I ever NOT vote for cher? Just don't ask me to choose Cher vs. Liza bc my brain will bust.

kylie said...

cher killed it. those other bitches are basic.

 
Pin It