09 March 2009

oprah, rihanna, and me

this video just showed up on the news in memphis, and i liked what oprah had to say to rihanna.

HE WILL HIT YOU AGAIN!!!!

it is sad but true. and i hope rihanna is listening

i started out with my rihanna obsession as a joke because i liked that song SOS. then after two concerts, a cd, an autographed picture, and a stalking outside of H&M which led to my personal rihanna photo collection... i have turned into something of a real no joke fan.

i was surprised by how affected i was by the photos of her broken face, but it really did make me sad. it is sad and a little disappointing that they are back together and that stoopid chris brown seems to just be playing in miami and not really showing remorse. these two kids are young, and she is going to break up with him eventually.... just like my other fake to real celebrity obsession, TINA TURNER.

anyway, thats my two cents.  whats the good of having a blog if i dont get to talk about rihanna?????

No comments:

 
Pin It