10 April 2009

it's martha, b

How is the recession affecting domestic life and people making things at home?
People are staying home and enjoying it by crafting and beautifying their home with decorating and cooking. They can't afford to travel, but they can afford a [$23] glitter kit.

What is the reward of crafting?
The satisfaction you gain by doing some of these projects is very important. In this time, when people have lost money in their IRA accounts and they may have lost their jobs and are having trouble making ends meet, they can lose themselves in beautiful projects. People get a huge kick out of doing it themselves. You look at something and say, "I can do this."


On Twittering
I don't Twitter more than 10 minutes a day. I like Twitter because it's really experimental. I try to embrace any new technology so I can see why it's so appealing. I am very inquisitive and very curious.

How do you manage to do all this Twittering and blogging with everything else you do?
I have a BlackBerry and iPhone and a regular cellphone, and I carry all of these around with me. There are laptops everywhere I go, so I don't carry one.

No comments:

 
Pin It